Oh my! Another award nomination. I always feel surprised and honored when I get an award nomination. My little blog was created just to share some of my recipes with a few family and friends. I never expected anyone to even follow it. Needless to say, my blog has been received ever so kindly into the blogger community. To receive an award nomination from another blogger gives me affirmation that I must be doing something right. So I would like to thank Gail from snapshotsincursive for nominating me for a Creative Blogger Award.
Gail’s blog, snapshotsincursive caught my eye with her “Eating My Way Through the Alphabet” recipes. But she also features posts on travel, gardening and living. Be sure to stop by her blog and give it a read. You won’t be disappointed.
And now onto the Creative Blogger Award Rules:
- Nominate a few bloggers and contact them with the amazing news.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Post five (5) facts about yourself.
I’ve always considered myself a pretty boring person, so consider yourself warned. But here are five facts about me:
- I can speak more Spanish than I can Chinese. (And both my parents speak Chinese.)
- When I was a teen, I was a member of a drum and bugle corp.
- My favorite vacations are always somewhere there’s sandy beaches and clear blue water.
- I will eat shrimp and crab even though they make me break out in itchy hives.
- I’m a cheap date. One glass of any alcoholic beverage gives me a buzz.
And here are my nominees:
- Chelsey @ Diaries of a Recovering Diet Addict
- Lynz @ lynz real cooking
- Laura @ a little bit of laura
Once again, I’d like to thank Gail @ snapshotsincursive for nominating me. And thanks to all those who follow my blog and/or take the time to give my blog a “like.”