Thank you, Lee-Anne from Just Me Please for nominating for this award. It always makes my day whenever I am recognized by a fellow blogger. Lee-Anne’s blog is especially exciting for me as she is a travel blogger. I love reading about and seeing pictures from far away lands that I could only hope to visit one day. Even more exciting is that Lee-Anne does a lot of her traveling solo. I’ve traveled for work alone, but that’s work. Lee-Anne travels for leisure by herself any always manages to have an adventure.
The Sunshine Blogger Award rules are:
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions you’ve been asked.
Nominate 11 other bloggers, making sure to let each one know that they are nominated.
Ask the nominees 11 questions.
My Answers to the 11 Questions from Lee-Anne @ Just Me Please
- What is your favorite drink? Classic Coca Cola. I know it’s not healthy, but it’s my favorite.
- Where is your hometown? San Francisco, California.
- Do you prefer sweet, sour, bitter or savory flavors? Savory.
- What is your favorite song? Any song from Adele.
- Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts? Going to restaurants, browsing old cookbooks or things I see on the internet.
- Are you a minimalist or a collector? Collector.
- What color is your suitcase? Navy.
- Which trees do you like the best? Cherry blossom trees.
- Do you have a day job as well as blogging? Yes.
- What is your favorite smell or scent? Cookies baking in the oven.
- Do you prefer to eat meat or vegetables? I prefer both, but if I have to pick, it would be meat.
My Nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award are:
Here are the 11 fellow bloggers who have brought sunshine to my world by creating fantastic blogs and/or taking the time to interact with mine are:
- Rinaldo at agenda19892010
- Lynn at lynz real cooking
- Sue T. at Sue’s Fabulous Travels
- Carol at Cooking For the Time Challenged
- Gail at snapshotincursive
- Abbie at Of A Life Less Ordinary
- Amir at World of Horror
- Joel F. at Joys of Joel
- Rossy at AYR Galaxy
- Timeka at Sewlovable
- Susie at susieshy45
11 Questions for the nominees:
- What do you think you cook or bake the best?
- If you could change your first name, what would it be?
- Can you hula hoop?
- If you could ask you future self one question what would it be?
- What’s your favorite Disney movie?
- What’s the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
- What’s the last internet site you were at?
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- What’s one of your pet-peeves?
- What is your dream vacation?
- What is your favorite dinner to eat?