Do you need to make a large batch of cookies? Do you like dark, semi-sweet and white chocolate chips? Have I got a recipe for you. Toss those ready made cookie dough tubes. You can make your own triple chocolate chip cookies from scratch. These cookies will have a crispy bottom and a soft center. Just the right amount of chewy and crispy.
Now you may be looking over the recipe ingredients and are thinking that’s a lot of sugar and butter! Just remember this recipe will make 5 dozen cookies or more depending on how generous you scoop your dough. That’s 60+ cookies! Feel free to share with your family, friends, and neighbors. Just don’t forget to save some for yourself!
- 3 sticks of salted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Prepare baking sheets using a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Add vanilla extract and eggs. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Stir in flour and baking soda until mixed well. If using an electric mixer, stop at this time.
- Stir in the chocolate chips using a wooden spoon or silicone spatula.
- On your prepared baking sheets, drop cookie dough by tablespoonfuls or using a cookie scoop.
- Bake 10 minutes or until the cookies are light brown. The centers will be soft. Cool for a minute before transferring cookies to a cooling rack to completely cool.