My little blog was nominated for a Dragon’s Loyalty Award! I am honored and speechless. I never would have thought when I started this blog that anyone other than my friends and relatives would even look at it. (And that’s just as a courtesy.) It’s so nice to be acknowledged by a truly wonderful and creative baker like Hannah at Love the Little Bakery. Her recipes alone will inspire you to get to baking. But it is the pictures of her creations that will tempt your sweet tooth and convince you to try her recipes just so you can get a taste. If you haven’t yet, you must check out her blog!
The rules for this award are as follows:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and a link to the lovely blogger that nominated you
- Present 15 Awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to let them know after you have linked them to your post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
7 interesting things about myself:
- My favorite place to travel is anywhere there is a beautiful beach and sparkling, clear water.
- I get car sick easy on long winding roads.
- I love to bowl, even though I am not very good.
- I have a tattoo on my inner right ankle.
- I didn’t grow up liking Hello Kitty, but now I love all things Hello Kitty.
- Christmas time is my favorite time to bake.
- I can speak more Spanish than I can Chinese, and I grew up with two Chinese speaking parents.
Yeah, I’m not very interesting. What can I say? Thank goodness this award isn’t based on how interesting I am.
In no particular order, here are my 15 nominees:
- Spring Tomorrow
- The Mediterranean Microwave
- What’s for Dinner Moms?
- Bunny Eats Design
- Aromas and Flavors from my Kitchen
- Goan Imports
- Fae’s Twist & Tango
- Emerging Adult Eats
- Cooking Up The Pantry
- Rachel Mankowitz
- Cooking Without Limits
- The Migrant Chef
- Full of It
- Let’s Nom Nom!
Thank you, Hannah from Love the Little Bakery for the nomination. You brightened my day.
Best wishes to all of you!
This Award is created to highlight and promote Inspiring Bloggers.
I started this blog on New Year’s Day this year as a place to keep my recipes. But at the constant (and appreciated) urging of my sister-in-law, I decided to share my recipes with the internet. And although I don’t have a huge following, I have more than I ever thought I would. So what a surprise it was to be nominated by Stephy @ http://stephysweetbakes.com/ for a Starlight Blogger Award. Stephy’s blog is what I hope my blog can become someday. Her recipes are awesome. I honestly didn’t think she even read my blog, so being nominated by someone I admire is such an honor.
- Thank and link back the person who nominated you for the award.
- Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
- Nominate other bloggers. (You may notify them to make them aware.)
What would be your PERFECT date night?
- This is going to sound corny, but anytime I get to spend with my boyfriend is a perfect date night. Long distance relationships are hard to maintain. So when I do get to spend time with my guy it really doesn’t matter to me where we go or what we do or where we eat.
Would you consider yourself a focuser or procrastinator when given a task?
- Most definitely a procrastinator.
Cat or dog? Which do you prefer and why? (And I’m not referring to eating just in case lmbo )
- Dogs. They are always happy to see you and never tell you that you are fat.
What would you like to see accomplished (technologically) in the next 20 years?
- I would want some type of technology that eradicates all cancers.
Hot dog or Hamburger?
If you have one thing in life you haven’t accomplished yet and still want to, tell us about it.
- I would be thrilled to have 1000 followers of my blog. 🙂
MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be?
- Do you prefer sweet or savory foods?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- What makes you happy?
Thanks again Stephy. It means a lot to be recognized. You made my day! Thanks to my followers for your support as well.