Need something to bring to a holiday get together? And you don’t want to be that person that brings something store bought? But, you just aren’t the baking type? If you have a microwave and a microwavable bowl, I have a recipe for you! In just a few minutes and with only six ingredients you will create a tasty holiday treat that will hold it’s own at a dessert table full of holiday sweets.
- 1 package (12 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons red and green holiday nonpareils, plus additional tablespoon to garnish top
- In a large microwavable bowl, combine white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave on high in 30 second intervals until white chocolate is melted. Stir after every 30 seconds.
- Once white chocolate chips are melted and mixed with sweetened condensed milk, add cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and 2 tablespoons of holiday nonpareils. Stir until well combined.
- Pour fudge into a foil lined 8 X 8 or 9 X 9 baking pan. (I only have a 9 x 9 pan, so mine came out a little thinner than I like.)
- Sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon of nonpareils over top of fudge.
- Transfer to refrigerator to let set up. 3 hours minimum.
- Remove from baking pan and cut up into desired size squares and serve.
Store in an air tight container. In room temperature the fudge will last 7-10 days. Refrigerated, the fudge should last 2-3 weeks.