- 2 bars of cream cheese 16 oz total
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon (or vanilla or other extract)
- 1 log of sugar cookie dough
- 1 can of pie filling (cherry, strawberry, lemon, etc.)
- Preheat oven according to sugar cookie dough package directions.
- Place cupcake liners in a regular cupcake pan.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a bowl and set aside.
- Place 1/4″-1/2″ slice of cookie dough into bottom of each liner (may have to use fingers to create crust layer).
- Bake crust layer for roughly 10 minutes (they will make the liners a bit greasy).
- After crust is done. IMMEDIATELY add about 2 tablespoons of cheesecake mixture in the middle of the crusts and place back in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Refrigerate for an hour and top with pie filling of choice.
- Remove liners when ready to serve and plate.
- Makes about 18-24 cups