Here’s another cookie recipe that I made for my treat boxes to give out this Christmas. Who can resist M&M’s and white chocolate chips? I’m not sure if the pudding mix is for added flavor or to make the cookies soft and chewy. Either way, these cookies are a sweet treat. Next Christmas, be sure to put some out for Santa! You can most certainly switch out the M&M’s candy colors to suit other occasions to enjoy these cookies all year long.
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks of butter (1 cup)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 box (4 ounce size) vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup green and red M&M’s
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar with electric mixer on medium speed about 1 minute or until fluffy; scrape side of bowl.
- Beat in dry pudding mix. Beat in eggs, one at a time, just until smooth. Beat in vanilla.
- On low speed, gradually beat flour mixture into butter mixture until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate candies and white chips until blended.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto lined cookie sheets.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes. Store in airtight container at room temperature.