My little blog was nominated for a Dragon’s Loyalty Award! I am honored and speechless. I never would have thought when I started this blog that anyone other than my friends and relatives would even look at it. (And that’s just as a courtesy.) It’s so nice to be acknowledged by a truly wonderful and creative baker like Hannah at Love the Little Bakery. Her recipes alone will inspire you to get to baking. But it is the pictures of her creations that will tempt your sweet tooth and convince you to try her recipes just so you can get a taste. If you haven’t yet, you must check out her blog!
The rules for this award are as follows:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and a link to the lovely blogger that nominated you
- Present 15 Awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to let them know after you have linked them to your post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
7 interesting things about myself:
- My favorite place to travel is anywhere there is a beautiful beach and sparkling, clear water.
- I get car sick easy on long winding roads.
- I love to bowl, even though I am not very good.
- I have a tattoo on my inner right ankle.
- I didn’t grow up liking Hello Kitty, but now I love all things Hello Kitty.
- Christmas time is my favorite time to bake.
- I can speak more Spanish than I can Chinese, and I grew up with two Chinese speaking parents.
Yeah, I’m not very interesting. What can I say? Thank goodness this award isn’t based on how interesting I am.
In no particular order, here are my 15 nominees:
- Spring Tomorrow
- The Mediterranean Microwave
- What’s for Dinner Moms?
- Bunny Eats Design
- Aromas and Flavors from my Kitchen
- Goan Imports
- Fae’s Twist & Tango
- Emerging Adult Eats
- Cooking Up The Pantry
- Rachel Mankowitz
- Cooking Without Limits
- The Migrant Chef
- Full of It
- Let’s Nom Nom!
Thank you, Hannah from Love the Little Bakery for the nomination. You brightened my day.
Best wishes to all of you!